'www.soapmarked.com' Soapmarked: Working for the weekend

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Working for the weekend

Last weekend was such fun I'm eager for this weekend to come! I've got some new products (yes, more) to premiere.

I've finally found a liquid soap recipe I'm happy with, is gentle and gets the same results with each batch. It's mostly olive oil, with castor oil for extra suds since full castille cleans well but tends to have low lather.

Especially for pirates!
The only problem is I miscalculated and only had enough fragrance to make 3.5 Bay Rum. Arrrrrrrrrgh. *snort*

Sweet Orange, Lavender and Coconut Vanilla (super yummy)

Labels are made, soap is cut and this weekend I'll have the Goat Milk, Honey and Oatmeal as I've promised several people.

Goaty goodness.
I really like this one. It's very mild and I get tons of lather even with our very very hard water. And yes, that is a model cruise ship peeking out from behind it. It even has a horn!

Orange and more orange and did I mention orange?
I've named this one "Bright Sunshiny Day," since that's the song that goes through my head every time I see and smell it.

And so the to-do list shrank a little today, but I still have a lot to do before this weekend's markets. Look for an update to the site this week to include the lip balms and where to find us locally. This weekend I'll be in the New Braunfels farm to market on Saturday from 9-1 and the Legacy Outdoor Market on Sunday from 10-3. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment